TopStick TopStick

Breathtaking

Such a perfect song and a really excellent concept, top notch execution... I got shivers all the way through.

This is pretty much everything stick animation should be, and it brought back so much nostalgia from the many hours and years spent in my early teens on this site, watching stick animations and making my own. I haven't logged in to write a review in quite a long time now, but for you, sir, I make an exception.

Hats off!
Thank you for making this!

Microcosm Microcosm

:\ Really not that amazing

Wow, I have to admit, this did not live up to my expectations at all. Perhaps I don't fit in with the general audience who have received it so well here, but it seemed fairly mediocre, and nowhere near deserving of such a sudden jump to the top of the flash charts...

I found the lack of voice annoying, the animation mid to low par, the sound track nothing special, an interesting but not amazing story that had some interesting stylistic techniques. I mean, don't get me wrong it's a nice piece, but nowhere near as good as so many other of the extremely skillful creations - had this not done as ridiculously well, I would have rated it highly, but simply because it strikes me as especially bizarre how successful this has been, I have rated it quite low.

Nice animation, no discredit to you LGF, but guys really?? 4.67?? whatever floats your boats, i guess.

Castle Repercussions - C Castle Repercussions - C

Excellent

Based on the typical restrictions of genre, length and quality attributed to stick animation, this is so far above par it's not funny. As a film, artistically, conceptually, it is stunning. The best-written, best-animated, best full stop stick animation i have ever seen.

Kudos, props, keep it going.

Soul Core Soul Core

Fun, hard, but glitchy.

Am so annoyed right now. Encountered a glitch about halfway through with no walkthroughs, screwed around decided, reluctantly to restart. Played the whole thing again, got to the girl in the room, the door is locked and it says she isn't in there. WTF?! fortunately (i know from a walkthrough i just read) it was close to the end. but COME ON! so that was really annoying. I'm sure if I'd avoided the glitches, the game would have been awesome. But eehhhh...

challenging, but mediocre

Lazarou responds:

Thats perhaps the least "logical" step for the game. I kind of assumed that people would figure out that when she finishes in the prism lab, she doesnt exit through the doors she went in through. I based it completely on how prism core ended, which although is cool for people who have played that, is confusing and hard to work out by people who havent.

In retrospect I would have added a "SHE IS OUTSIDE OMG!" clue, but never mind. Which glitch did you encounter specifically? PM it to me, I am collecting a list of them to avoid reproducing in future games.

BoomsticK BoomsticK

Awesome

Very fun, creative game, original and addictive. Movement of guy and variation of characters could improve somewhat, but awesome and simple.

Advanced Ninja Advanced Ninja

The rope doesn't shoot...?

very buggy but i await a fixed version, looks very fun, nice features

Tizzles McGrizzles Tizzles McGrizzles